What We Do
Reverend Linda J. McKnight’s ministry includes, but is not limited to . . .
- Tuesday Night Praise, Worship & Bible Study in her home every week at 7:30 p.m.
- This learning opportunity is available to everyone via a FREE conference call.
- We currently have folks participating from all over the US and Canada.
- Words to songs and Bible Study notes are provided via email early on Tuesdays.
- You, too, can participate in the worship and learning experience.
- Just email Linda at LindaJMcKnight0@gmail.com .
- She will reply with the toll-free number with instructions to call in, words to the songs, and copies of the Bible Study notes.
- Piano, keyboard or guitar and vocals to lead praise and worship in local churches
- Regular cheerful and encouraging music at various local nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Pastoral care visits to local assisted living facilities and hospitals, including ER and ICU
- Prayer and scriptural counseling on the phone – available 24 hours per day
- Keyboard or guitar and vocals to lead praise and worship on mission trips to anywhere in the U.S. and the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America and South America
- Ministry on Facebook provides links to Praise, Worship & Bible Study materials, encouragement, and prayer
- Partnered with Countryside Cares, a mobile food pantry, I help deliver food to those in need every Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
All contributions to this 501c3 ministry are tax deductible, and tax receipt letters are provided every January for the previous year’s donations for tax purposes.