What We Do
Reverend Linda J. McKnight's ministry includes, but is not limited to . . .
- Tuesday Night Praise, Worship & Bible Study in her home every week year-round at 7:30 p.m.
- This learning opportunity is available to everyone via a FREE conference call.
- We currently have folks participating from all over the US and Canada.
- Words to songs and Bible Study notes are provided via email early on Tuesdays.
- You, too, can participate in the worship and learning experience.
- Just email Linda at LindaJMcKnight0@gmail.com .
- She will reply with the toll-free number with instructions to call in, words to the songs, and copies of the Bible Study notes.
- Piano, keyboard or guitar and vocals to lead praise and worship in local churches
- Regular cheerful and encouraging music at various local senior and assisted living facilities
- Pastoral care visits to local senior and assisted living facilities, in addition to hospitals, including ER and ICU
- Prayer and scriptural counseling on the phone – available 24 hours per day
- Keyboard or guitar and vocals to lead praise and worship on mission trips to anywhere in the U.S. and the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America and South America
- Ministry on Facebook provides links to Praise, Worship & Bible Study materials, encouragement, and prayer
- Provides music for Through the Bible study on Thursday evenings
- Assists with distribution of food at Anchor Church in Safety Harbor
- Serves as Chaplain at Largo – Sodalis Senior Living, leading praise and worship and Bible Study every other Sunday.
All contributions to this 501c3 ministry are tax deductible, and tax receipt letters are provided every January for the previous year's donations for tax purposes.